Hello everybody

Go down

Hello everybody

Post by anhtranst on Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:31 am

Hi everybody,
My names is Anh Tran. I have been working in a nail shop in Oakland for over 6 years, and now I decided to come back to college to get a Computer Science AS Degree. I haven't gone to school for 2 years ago, and I am not really good at speaking nor listening since English is my second language, so I am really struggling in this semester, but I hope that everything should be okay later. It's nice to study with you guys in this class, and I hope that we all get a successful semester together. cheers cheers cheers
anhtranst
High school
High school

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody

Post by grruby on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:53 pm

Hey Anh, thanks for setting this up. I'm in the same boat, i've been working as a Cake Decorator for 6 years and i am coming back to school for a CompSci AS Degree / transfer as well. I'm sure this will be a good semester Smile
grruby
Elementary school
Elementary school

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dong Nguyen on Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:29 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Dong Nguyen.

I have a love for computer and video game and I have been playing them for years.

I tried to learn how to code when I was 14. However, at that time I lacked of resources to figure it out. Now I go to college and I think computer science may help me pursuit my ambition.

Currently I'm working on getting Computer Science degree for transfer. It's great that found love in coding and having more friend than any other college class. But currently, I found myself struggling with calculus.

I hope that I would be helpful to everyone during this semester.

Dong Nguyen
Middle school
Middle school

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by elg3cko on Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:21 am

Hi Anh and everyone else,

Thanks for making this! As far as my story goes, my name is Tony and I work in a wood shop in Berkeley. Back to school for an AS to supplement my BA in Digital Art. Understanding Computer Science doesn't come quickly for me, but I learn eventually.

Hey, Dong ! I remember you from CIS 5. Smile Glad to see you're still in the program.
elg3cko
Elementary school
Elementary school

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum